Finding the Best UK Slot Sites
Here, we provide reviews of online slots sites and detail the bonuses that can be won with these games hubs. We hope to help you to compare many sites more quickly and effectively.
Which Are the Best Online Slots Sites?
While the choice of casino games online has significantly broadened over time, online slots remain especially appealing among these games. The history of slots games at bricks-and-mortar casinos dates back much further than the internet, which nonetheless can greatly enhance game playing.
This is because while the range of slots games available at physical casinos can be limited by the availability and functionality of the machines, online operators do not have to contend with this. Online, bonuses and prizes can be almost limitless.
Hence, even just one site can give you a pleasingly wide choice of experiences. It isn't uncommon to see multiple rows of slots, hidden levels and especially interactive gameplay. However, you can further enrich the experience by being discerning about your choice of site.
As a site's quality remains very much a matter of opinion, it pays to know the right approach for assessing how beneficial any particular one of these sites would be for you specifically.
How to Choose a Slots Site
Here on Top 10 Best Online Casinos, we have reviews of various exciting slots sites. Perusing these reviews is a good starting point.
We take various factors into account when we decide whether to recommend an operator. These factors include...
- Game variety - As fun as slots can be, you can enjoy them for longer when the types and themes of such games are diverse.
- Bonuses and promotions - Certain bonuses can be within easier reach depending on exactly how you like to play.
- Software - A site's slots could come from various software firms or just one high-end developer.
- Safety and security - We recommend only sites that are overseen by UK governing bodies.
- Support - We also review the effectiveness of support staff.
- Payment options - We make a record of the payment methods that a given site will accept.
If you remain indecisive about which provider to opt for, we have a more detailed guide that can help you to clear much of the confusion.
Types of Online Slots
- Free and real money- All sites that we recommend offer chances to freely sample multiple slots games. Games where you deposit - and compete for - real money are called... real money slots.
- Video - Especially common, these regularly pay out jackpots which, nonetheless, will be relatively small.
- Jackpot- These games build up "progressive jackpots" by taking small shares of the wagers. As a result, the payouts can be huge.
- Classic - These games imitate slots that are popular in traditional casinos. As such, they can integrate simple gameplay into a retro interface.
- 3-reel and 5-reel- 3-reel slots are the more traditional option, although the opportunities to win can be more varied with 5-reel versions.
- TV-themed- Watch out for games based on popular TV franchises like Game of Thrones.
We have also detailed many other forms of web slots - including 6 reel, 7 reel and 3D varieties.
How to Play Slot Machines
The most basic rules for playing slots are that you insert coins before pushing a button to spin the reels. As the reels stop, they could form symbols in a combination that lands you winnings. These symbols have to cover at least one "payline" for a triumphant result.
The word "payline" refers to a line across which a winning combination of symbols must appear on the reels to produce a payout. Depending on the game, there could be only one payline, usually crossing centrally, or multiple lines going in various directions.
As we have previously made clear, the number of reels in a game can vary. It is traditional for a slots game to have 3 reels; this relatively simple arrangement is ideal for beginners. However, more experienced players may consider 5 reel games more exciting due to the extra possibilities.
Whatever your level of experience, you could thoroughly enjoy picking up bonuses - such as extra payouts and free spins - along the way. Such extras could be amassed through, for example, achieving a particular combination of symbols; alternatively, the bonuses could be won more randomly.
There are various pieces of jargon that, as you play, you could come across but ultimately be confused by. Here are just a few examples of terms and what they mean.
- Auto play: This is where you have the reels automatically spin a particular number of successive times. You would not have to keep pressing a button or pulling a lever every time you want to spin.
- Fixed jackpot: No matter when this jackpot is won, it will pay out exactly the same amount.
- Multiplier: This is a symbol that, when it appears in a winning combination, multiplies the payout brought by that combination.
- Scatter: - A symbol that, when it appears on an active payline, can bring a win without needing to be in a particular combination. Usually, at least three scatters anywhere in view triggers a payout.
Our site includes a more comprehensive glossary of terms. You can benefit from thoroughly reading this before you start playing any online titles. We also have an ultimate guide to online slots; reading this can appreciably improve your overall grasp of the game.
Trust Top 10 Best Online Casinos to give you all of the information that you need about the leading sites and the different types of slots available to enable you to get the most out of your game playing!